Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Tea with Pammie

 Pammie Benson invited me to tea (she did include THEM) to meet two other four footeds of the Shi Tzu variety, her friends Snuggle and Milly Maine. They lead a very happy and totally different life from me in the city (I think they get treats from Victor Churchill , thats about as smart as you get in the treat dept.) Pammie made THEM the most delicious cake and lapsang souchong tea and we all took a peek at the house so I could show you. SHE says Pammie has always had enormous style and done everything with huge generosity and aplomb. The Benson household is always full of family friends flowers food and fun.



Snuggle and Milly very at home on the sofa, aren't they adorable!















guest bedroom



Pammie icing the cake THEY all ate in front of us.

Tomatoes grown by Pammie in their Palm Beach garden





Pammie saying goodbye
h,

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bumble, I have only recently discovered your blog and enjoy it immensely. Your trip to Pammies house looked delightful. I live with my family on a few acres just outside of Bathurst NSW,and have always struggled with the garden. Since reading your blog and seeing the lovely garden that you have to run around in I have been inspired to try and make mine a little prettier. Your home is sooo beautiful to look at I always have a little sigh! My husband and I have three teenagers of the two legged variety, so time and money are sometimes in short supply but we have the paintbrushes out and the gardening gloves on, trying to make our home a little bit more Bumble like. Would you please pass on my thanks to THEM for letting you blog and showing us the little snippets of their lives and home. Many thanks again Bumble, Regards Tracey xxx p.s My wolfhound, Barnsley also passes on his kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't believe it but HIS grandparents use to live in Bathurst so HE had lots of school holidays there (a very long time ago but don't tell HIM I told you that bit). It is a treat for us all that you enjoy our doings.

    ReplyDelete