Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Tall, blond and handsome

If you thought Rupert Brook was gorgeous (he of WW1 poetic fame, one of the gilded youth of England) wait until you meet my friend Brooks from Sydney.


Here Brooks shows that he is as elegantly languid as the original.


Brooks leads a very different life to me - apart from being taken for waterside walks, he is lucky enough to have two fathers ! Here is one of them, Simon Cary.

Here is his very chic drawing room.

I suspect the coffee table was especially designed for Brooks.



The perfect Sydney courtyard.

Will someone  p l e a s e  rub my tummy ?




and once again, another waterside walk in Sydney, this  time with his other father, Howard Steeves and below enjoying the beautiful Pittwater sunset. Imagine being taken to Palm Beach for the weekend !



I think Brooks knows he is on the way to visit me at Lynwood ! 
Have you ever seen such a wide smile ?


Finally home, exhausted !


2 comments:

  1. Mel@Georgica Pond28 May 2012 at 01:56

    Very envious of the stunning grasscloth wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black lacquer secetaire bookcase against the grasscloth wallpaper looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete